At my Careers After Forty workshops and retreats, I have found there is always a very special connection between the intimate circles of people who participate” Angela Watson
Booking details for our next 1 day personal development workshop in Hampshire, UK.
Creating the career you want and deserve.
Imagine just for a minute, what it would be like to:
- have clarity about exactly what you want and what’s important to you in your career?
- know what needs to happen for that (or something even better) to happen?
- control self-sabotaging beliefs, behaviours, and ways of thinking so that you can get ahead in your work and your life.
- have even more enjoyment in your work AND life
- tune in to your team/clients/patients/ even better, to build even better working relationships
- perform at your best when it matters most eg in interviews, presentations, and meetings
- re-train, start a new venture, and achieve even more as you embark on another exciting chapter in your life
- Improve aspects of your working life so that you can enjoy more FREEDOM and LIVE AGAIN!
As you think, here are a couple of questions to ask yourself:
What would I like to have happen in my career? Which areas of my work would I like to change the most – relationships at work, my job, my boss, work-life balance or something else?
Is it worth my while spending one day to have all this, and more?
If you answered YES then READ ON!
What will I learn?
The course is the perfect opportunity to help you take the steps to creating the career you want. Some topics we’ll be covering are:
- taking stock of where you are in your career right now.
- the 6 principles for success giving you the foundations for avoiding the mistakes most people make and leading to your career success however you define it.
- taking a thorough look at your career and at least one other apsect of your life so that you know what you truly want and the impact of that on the rest of your life.
- identifying and challenging beliefs that prevent you from achieving your goals.
- how to set compelling goals and how to achieve them.
- how to create the work you enjoy and the life you’re inspired to live.
How will I learn this?
Through group work, reflection time, and interactive exercises, you will be using the various proven methods I use myself and my clients to help you get the most from the day.
What can I expect from the day?
- to learn more about yourself and have some of your assumptions challenged: this is an essential part of growing and learning, and we are expert at that.
- to learn how to free yourself from the restrictions and limiting self -beliefs that hinder you from achieving your career goals
- to meet like and (unlike) minded people and possibly to contribute to their growth and development.
- to see yourself and your career differently after the course.
- to create your unique personal development plan
- to leave the course inspired, energised, and ready to take action on your goals.
The price is £67 and if you bring a friend, the price is just £47 each.
There is a maximum of 20 people for this course, so please book early.
Please see the Your Booking page.
Get your ticket now for one of the best personal development courses Basingstoke can offer!
PLUS: By attending Your Ticket To Creating The Career YOU Want workshop you will begin the qualification process to:
- Train as a Certified Coach
- Be eligible to create a full time or part time career or business as a Coach.
Or just simply come along and enjoy an amazing day.
I was amazed at how well clean questions surface reflective material that really makes a difference to my understanding of my situation helping me to communicate, lead and facilitate in the various leadership and educational roles I have.” Dr Richard Mann – Founder of The Practice Leaders Programme
Angela provides a high standard of training, which is good value for money and fun. Learning is thought provoking, interactive and life changing. I highly advise giving one of her courses a go. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Alison Thompson, Southampton.
Angela brings great energy and fun with her distinctive learning style to creatively motivate and harness the very best in you, whilst offering a safe environment to be coached and explore your inner self, Deborah Seago, Senior NHS Manager
Angela is an inspirational coach and trainer with a passion for promoting learning and personal development. Angela’s quiet, positive and thoughtful work has given me new and invaluable insights into my coaching practice, and has aided me in making key career and business decisions. Angela’s approach is powerful and thought-provoking, and has delivered measurable results for myself and my clients. Mike McCabe, Business Marketing Coach
Angela trains in a very warm and encouraging way. Her style is supportive, giving help where she can see it is needed and she gives space for people to discover and learn in the way that is best for them – giving a comfortable stretch. Angela managed to skilfully (and subtly) run the course on a variety of different levels at the same time – benefitting both people with background knowledge or no previous experience. Angela offers thought-provoking training in a safe and supportive environment. T. Noble, Chartered Marketer & NLP Master Practitioner
Angela is an excellent coach, mentor and facilitator. She demonstrates passion for what she does; and uses a blend of Clean Language and NLP coaching methods that really work. Angela is warm, encouraging and patient. I would recommend her to anyone seeking the guidance of a highly competent and professional expert in this field. Joanne Hopwood, Owner of Full Circle Training and Development.