Never tried coaching with your dog and your coach before? Combining these two activities isn’t as crazy as it sounds. Dogs are very sensitive creatures. They mirror tensions and emotions in us before we are aware of them. Dogs live in the present, and don’t hold on to the past or worry about the future. They are forgiving teachers and we have much to learn.
Half Day Coaching Intensives are an in-person session where we start at the top and work through whatever you want. Figuring out a new project from scratch? Succession planning? Career Transition? Whether you want 1 half day, 2 half days, a full day, or a year’s worth of unlimited coaching, we can provide a big stretch of focused time to plan and implement, interrupted only by a reflective dog walk, or a facilitated canine activity.
Topics that might be covered:
- A new or revived career direction
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Effective Leadership Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Transitioning and adapting to new roles
- Empowering self and others
- Personal development
- Team management
- Building effective relationships
- Developing Confidence
- Overcoming negative thinking
Coaching With Dogs is a non-directive coaching approach and combined with the mere presence of the dog provides a potent, meaningful experience that you can link to your daily life, to inspire positive change in the way you interact with those around you.
Coaching With Dogs is not your typical coaching session. It attracts anyone who has an interest in their own personal development and an affinity for dogs or a curiosity towards them.
On this one to one retreat, you’ll enjoy:
- One on One, personalised, holistic coaching
- Spend a morning or afternoon at a luxury, self-contained, retreat cottage surrounded by nature
- Reflective dog walks and canine activities with your own dog (or one of ours).
Apply for your Canine Assisted Coaching Session